admin http://radioplayer.ca/fr/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/rp-c.png admin2014-09-25 16:15:122014-09-25 16:15:12What is Radioplayer Canada
Radioplayer is a portal or aggregator that is used to bring all Canadian Radio together digitally. The Radioplayer technology was developed with two goals in mind:
- Develop the best radio-digital user experience while being as undisruptive as possible to existing station streaming and digital infrastructure.
- Give radio stations the ability to collaborate on technology, so they can compete on content.
- 37% on average increase in digital radio tuning (all stations gained tuning) in the UK in the first full year on implementation. 91% of the population tunes into radio, which is up 2% from the previous rating period.
- Listener satisfaction and user experience is rated higher for Radioplayer than it is for TuneIn, Pandora and any other individual radio station app.
- Ford inserted the UK Radioplayer technology into their dashboard.
- Radioplayer technology now being used in the UK, Germany, Norway and Belgium.